We believe in building relationships and investing in people over a span of years, not just by project. Developing and nurturing our team chemistry is how we grow and evolve.
Possible is looking to welcome a Systems Engineer to the team. We are looking for you to support the operational and creative excellence of many major projects and productions.
You’re not only an excellent communicator but also a creative thinker that can solve any project thrown your way.
To be successful in this role, you'll leverage critical thinking coupled with systems engineering to develop solutions for our unique industry and collaboratively unlock our team to do their best work.
We create and manage art on traditional visual effects tools such as Maya, Cinema4D, Houdini, Nuke, and Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as real-time engines like Unreal and render management software like Deadline.
If you love working on technically challenging projects in a very creative work environment, this is an exciting opportunity to make a direct impact on some of the most exciting projects at Possible. Job responsibilities include:
- - Maintain the studio's IT infrastructure.
- - Spec, prepare, deploy, and maintain hardware and software for on-site and off-site operations
- - Work with the art team to develop pipeline tools that enhance studio-wide productivity
- - Exhibit the utmost discretion and privacy
- - Create documentation and implement systems to help continue to scale studio operations
We are looking for a candidate who must be calm under pressure and resourceful when faced with unfamiliar problems. Top-notch communication skills are a must.
Apply by following the link HERE.